Smart Baking Company™ developed a unique recipe that combines the best nutrients (protein, vitamins, minerals, fats, water and fiber) into a balanced super “Platform Mix.” Their Smartcakes® go beyond gluten free. They are free of sugar and free of starch. Baked with the finest ingredients, Smartcakes® are all natural, non-GMO, full of fiber and protein while being low in fat and only 38 calories for each Smartcake®. Seriously.
Their unique, patent-pending formula has all the right nutrition required for a variety of consumers including those with weight issues, gluten intolerance, wheat or soy allergies and diabetes. More fiber per serving than average snacks and about two times more water weight; makes customers feel fuller.
Furthermore, it is packed with vitamin A (high volume of beta-carotene; an important anti-oxidant which supports eye sight, healthy skin, the immune system, to name a few), vitamins B-1, 2, C, E and minerals potassium, magnesium and calcium.
Their products satisfy familiar “carb” cravings without the actual carbs. This is so unique, they patented it. Smart Baking’s carbs are actually non-digestible fiber and hence non-caloric and not relevant to the GI index. And for just 38 calories a cake. A new way to enjoy baked goods!
Smart Cake Flavors:
- Vanilla Latte
- Raspberry Cream
- Hamburger Buns
Here’s what clients say:
- “It is wonderful that there are more and more gluten-free options. I hunted these down and found them at Results Weight Loss. I now come in here regularly to buy my favorite Smart Cakes. I love the cinnamon and raspberry cream.”
- “I was really missing my hamburgers on this diet. When Pepper’s Market starting carrying gluten free hamburger buns, I was on cloud 9! Now I can have hamburgers and sandwiches and still stay on my diet. Thank you Results Weight Loss.”
- “I can’t believe these cakes taste so good. I make them a special treat once a week.”
- “I made the buns into French toast topped with Walden Farms Pancake Syrup. YUMM!!
- “This Thanksgiving I’m going to make turkey dressing out of the buns.”
- “These cakes are to die for!! How can they be so good??”
- “Hands down Orange Cream is my fave.”
- “I’m in love with the Lemon Cakes. They are very refreshing.”
- “At dinner occasionally I will treat myself to a dessert of one of the cakes. I always keep a variety in the refrigerator because I never know what flavor I’m in the mood for.”
- “It is so nice to have a low calorie cake option to keep me from feeling deprived while dieting.”
- “The Cinnamon Cake is wonderful with coffee in the morning. I have to eat gluten free so I drive all the way from Lockhart to get boxes of these cakes.”